CRANKED TAPES are mobile cassette recorders that are literally connected to the bicycle. Under the impulse of the pedalling speed, sounds are recorded and played back that are created with the dynamics of cycling. Matthias Hurtl and Yoana Buzova modify bicycles into instruments with which both the cyclists themselves and their surroundings are actively integrated into the recording and sound reproduction.
RAD Performance and Critical Mass are cooperating on 20 July 2018 to bring cyclists from Schwarzenbergplatz to the Seestadt.
There will be a concert by CRANKED TAPES, a film hosted by CycleCinemaClub, and snacks and food by United In Cycling.
Yoana Buzova and Matthias Hurtl
Co-Cooking by bewegtEINANDER
- Critical Mass
- 20. Juli 2018
- Beginn: 17:30 - Schwarzenbergplatz, 1030 Vienna
- 17:30 RAD Performance CRANKED TAPES / Critical Mass am Schwarzenbergplatz
- 20:00 Ankunft in der Seestadt
- Co-Cooking by bewegtEINANDER / Food + Snacks by United In Cycling
- 21:00 Konzert – CRANKED TAPES
- 22:00 CycleCinemaClub